Are you ready for some fun, companionship and love? It's easier than ever to find your match online.
Older adults are dating more than ever, and they're good at it too! With more experience you know what you're looking for and what you're not and have more confidence to ask for what you deserve.
With so many great, and not so great, dating sites out there (8,000 dating sites worldwide!), it's hard to know where to start. We decided to help you find the best dating apps for older adults, no matter what you're looking for. So have a read and enjoy the fun!
Ranking The Best Senior Dating Sites
|Rank||Dating Site||Est. Monthly Visitors||Focus||Expert Rating|
|4||Elite Singles||2 Million||Educated||★★★★★4.8|
Senior Dating Sites For Over 50 Only!
With so many mature adults dating, some sites have started to focus exclusively on 50+ singles. Here's a list of senior dating sites that are popular, fun and safe!
- OurTime.com is the largest senior only dating site in the United States. In only minutes you can create a profile and start browsing and chatting with prospective partners. It's easy to use and very safe. With a massive membership of seniors only, you're odds of finding the perfect match are great!
- SilverSingles.com caters to relationship minded 50+ singles. You can enroll for free and the platform is part of the Sparks network making it safe and reliable.
- SeniorPeopleMeet.com, while it has a large following, it feels a little commercial to us, with the site spending a lot of time and effort baiting you into subscribing, before you actually get the time to browse and see if its a fit for you.
The Tried and True
With all of these popular and time tested dating sites, you can choose based on age, zip code and common interests. Lots of people to choose from across the United States.
- eHarmony.com claim to fame is that 5% of successful marriages come through their website! eHarmony has a really sophisticated matching algorithm to help find the best partner for you. Be prepared to fill out a detailed profile, but the reward is in the site doing the work for you to help find the right prospects.
- Zoosk.com is the number one selling app in the Apple App store with over 30 million downloads and 40 million members. Zoosk’s Behavioural Matchmaking technology is constantly learning from the actions of its huge membership in order to deliver better matches in real time. Easy to set-up in minutes.
- Match.com has been around since 1995 and is the largest dating site in the country. It's a simple to understand, easy to use design, with a quick sign-up process. We love their "Daily"Matches", which makes it easy to find potential partners. What makes it stand out is its 6 month money back guarantee!
If Religion Matters
If you prefer to find someone who shares your religious beliefs and customs, there are a host of online dating sites for you.
- The most popular religious site is ChristianMingle.com. You can search by gender, age, education and more. According to one survey 29% of Christian marriages that originated online, were done through ChristianMingle.com!
- JDate.com is the most popular dating site for those looking for a little Jewish love. Replacing the traditional shidduch maker, JDate allows you to be open about your religious beliefs and preferences in a respectful environment. It's easy and fun to use. B'hatzlacha!
- Minder is the place for Muslims to meet. It's efficient, fun and safe designed as a place for progressive, smart, fun and interesting Muslims to meet! All profiles are verifies manually with a selfie and GPS.
If You're Only Looking for the Cream of the Crop
There's nothing wrong with looking for a partner who's smart and accomplished. The good news is, there are websites where others are looking for the same thing and value your brains and accomplishments as well!
- EliteSingles.com caters to college educated men and women looking for serious relationships. Over 80% of its membership has at least an undergraduate degree. It has a highly sophisticated fraud detection system, to rid the site of pretenders and has an in-depth 200 question Personality Test so you can find someone compatible with you in every way.
Nothing Too Serious
Just because you're supposed to be mature doesn't mean you have to look for a long term relationship. Younger folks are using mobile apps to swipe right and left. While traditionally these were hook-up sites, more and more millennials are using them to find their match.
- Coffee Meets Bagel skews younger but was meant make dating a more female friendly, relationship focused dating app. Each day at noon, guys will receive up to 21 quality matches – known as “Bagels”. They are given the option to either LIKE or PASS. Then, Coffee Meets Bagel will select the best potential matches for women among the men who expressed interest. Women will choose who gets to talk to them among quality men who already liked them. #LadiesChoice
- Bumble is another female friendly app. Men can't bombard women with messages. Women make the first move. Bumble is expanding to allow people to search for friends with common interests (thinks cards, mahjong, etc) and mentoring opportunities!